Search This Blog

Wednesday, 16 May 2018

WEEK 7 REFLECTION

WEEK 7 REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this week?
Skip counting in twos to 50.
Reading because their are words I don't now yet and it is Hard to sound out all the words.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
bye giving them a go. 
Trying to sound out the words that I did not no now.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
My sketching because I never now i was as good as I was.
















2 comments:

  1. Well done Chris, you are working really hard in your reading and maths. Remember to stay focused on what you need to be doing when you are not in a group and think who you are working with. I look forward to seeing your sketching, remember that you can put a photo in with the work that you are proud of. If you are not sure how, just ask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris, I suspect that you may have copied and pasted some of this blog reflection as the comment from an earlier post has come through. Remember to start fresh each week.

    Awesome work with your sketching, maybe this is something that you would want to keep work at and learning to draw other things.

    ReplyDelete