Search This Blog

Thursday, 3 May 2018

WEEK 1 REFLECTION

WEEK 1 REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this week?
Trying to win a cahoot against all the people in Miss Fahey maths group.
Doing all the math on drive and all the math worksheets. 

How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
Asking my team mates what are the answers I don't know.
Helping all my team mates and myself.

What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
60 - 17 And 28+64 and 26 + 38.
40-48 92-10 49-34What is the meaning of 60.
What is the meaning of 40 What is the meaning of 97.

Why are you proud if it?
Because I have never done them before.
I know them now






1 comment:

  1. I like that you expland what you did.
    Next time do a full stop on why are you proud of it.

    ReplyDelete