Search This Blog

Friday, 8 June 2018

WEEK 6 REFLECTION



WEEK 6REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this week?
All the work that I've been trying to do
in time before my reading group and 
the maths group.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
By giving it a go and use my big bran that I have
to use everyday to finish my work.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
All my arctic fox work that I did by
my sale for once. My skip counting
in twos.
Why are you proud if it?
Finishing it in time and

2 comments:

  1. Chris, remember to publish your posts (I did this one). No one can read them if you don't publish them. Great that you are using your brain, remember to make good choices with who you work with in class, so that you can stay focused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you miss Fahey for all of the advise. Next week I will try to stay focused the whole inter maths and PASSION PROJECT time. I will try to stay focused most of the day.

    ReplyDelete